Saturday, August 25, 2007

An old scribble

I was checking my book of scribbles and started to write something. I didn't like what I was writing so I tore the page and was going to throw it when I glanced writing on it's back. On checking it I saw this piece.

So here goes:

How long does it take you to have an impact on this world ? Or what does it take to change A life ?
I don't think it takes much time or effort to do any of the above two. It can take you just a second to have your impact in this world, all you need is one good excutable idea.

Think it over, all people who have changed this world believed in something. Most importantly , they believed in their ability to do it.

As for changing people's lives, all that's required is absolute honesty and sicerety. You can't imagine how a small sincere chat can affect one's life ( my life was directed by a single word at a certain point ). A pound you donate with total acceptance and satisfaction can mean the world to the reciever.

Looking back at our lives ( at least my own ), I can see that I've wasted most of it without having a goal to work for and lots of chances wasted to change people's lives.

From now on, I'll believe in one thing:
" If you can't change the world, you'd better die trying "

p.s: Don't waste your lives aimlessly. Make it worth mentioning when you're gone .

Belya, 11/1/07

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I can see that I've wasted most of it without having a goal to work for and lots of chances wasted to change people's lives."

Belya a wise man once said "I'm just a student in the school of life."

And another said "an unexamined life is not worth living" - Socrates

Goals are important but they're never behind us, always ahead.

Belya said...

Some wise words there Zero, bravo. Me like