Bravo and a chapeau to whoever planned this Gaza thing. It has successfully changed the situation from an Arab-israeli conflict into a pan-Arab conflict or an Arab-Egyptian conflict.
Here are the facts:
1) The Egyptian counselate in Yemen was attacked, the furniture was destroyed, the Egyptian flag was burned & the Palestinian flag was raised. That taking place in Yemen, one of the Arab countries ( Arab countries are well known for their good political security, mabye3meloosh 7aga tanya )
2) The Egyptian embassy in Beirut was under attack with stones and so on.
3) Demonstrations in various Arab capitals trying to reach the Egyptian embassy.
4) In Egypt, the governmental newspapers ( I've read the Ahram ) started a frank vicious attack on the Syrian regime. 3 articles in the Wednesday issue alone.
5) Qatari authorities preventing Egyptians from entering Qatar ( other than those with residency visas ), then denying the decision a couple of hours later.
That's really great.