My 2008 wasn't that full of action, yet some major changes took place ( not necessarily in my life ).
Some of the changes are mentioned here, but I'll mention them again as they took place this year.
As regards my life:
- Finished my year of military service. ( with lots of experiences learned & lots of personal changes )
- Started my M.Sc.
- Fixed a broken friendship ( yes Juka, that's you ).
- Decided to cut a friend loose.
- Gained much weight & lost it. Now I'm in the gaining phase once again.
- I was stuck or pushed into one pre-fixed marriages trial by a mistake, and it didn't work out. ( wrong scenario, wrong timing & the wrong messenger ). Never doing that again, in the near future :D
- I cried, once. ( that's a thing to mention, as I'm not that person. Not that it's wrong to cry, but it's just not me. )
- Built stronger relationships with old friends.
- Traveled out Egypt for the first time in 4 years.
- Seen Cairo like never did before.
- Discovered that I'm considered a credible and trustworthy person by my family and friends ( hdl )
As for my family and friends:
- B had a beautiful baby boy.
- I had a beautiful baby boy.
- My sister in law received her M.Sc. degree.
- S & N headed for the U.S.A. ( can't remember when their marriage was )
- Bd headed for the U.S.A.
- D & K got married and headed for the U.S.A.
- Kh got engaged.
- Mo had beatiful baby girl.
- K recieved his M.Sc. Degree.
- L is pregnant and due soon.
That's 08 for me