I've been working on improving or getting rid of some of my personal flaws, but I seem to fail. I'll just live with them :)
1) Ana mas7oob mn lesany ( couldn't find a suitable description ):
Today, I paid my department a visit after I was done with my exam ( I'm on a vacation because of exams ). One of my supervisors asked me innocently " why are you on vacation ? work needs you here " he was soo friendly and he was joking. My reply was " I'm following your foot prints ". This is the worst answer ever, as he was on a loooong examination vacation besides he isn't regularly available at the department.
2) I'm still the same geek back from school ( to some extent ).
If all that's required is 60 % , I'm only satisfied with a minimum of 80 %. Although I would be happy to get the 60% but I'll never stop blaming myself for not getting my 80% at least.
3) Whatever I feel or want to say is all-over my face. ( I hate/love that )
4) I will tell you my opinion if ask for it. Don't ask if you really don't want to know, I have the guts to tell you that you suck.
5) I give the wrong first impression. You can see me as the most introverted person on Earth or the total opposite. The truth is , I'm equally balanced , it's just about which time of the day we met :)