There's something fishy about what's going on in Gazza, I really don't know what it is. I'll just state facts in no particular order:
1) Some newspapers and TV programs reported that there is an idea evolving in the corridors ( some ) of the american secretary of state, suggesting that Palestenians could have a home-land in Sinai. ( if you watch the " el-tab3a al-ola" you'll know what I'm talking about ) It's all over the internet, but as an Israeli idea.
2) Israel is killing Gazza: no food, water, medicine........ nothing. A total siege.
3) When Egypt opened the borders , most of Gazza residents fled into Egypt and tried to hide, refusing to get back there.
4) The truce between Hamas and Israel is over & open war starts.
5) Israel is killing Gazza residents, while Hamas is shooting empty rockets. ( for God's sake, don't tell me that the best you can do is 5 injuries and 1 death, unless you are intentionally aiming for the desert )
6) Hamas refuses letting the wounded enter Egypt. They want un-conditioned opening of the gates.
7) Hassan Nasr-Allah, is asking the Egyptians to demonstrate by the millions even if thousands were martyred, to force the country to open the gates un-conditionally. He's also asking the Egyptian army to force the government to take action. Yet, he's not calling for a coup !!!!!!!!!!
( Why isn't he asking Syrians to free their Golan heights ?. Why isn't he using his borders to relieve the stress on Gazza ?. Why is he hiding underground ? ........... these are just exclamatory questions )
8) A part of the gate between Gazza and Egypt is broken & Palestinians started to leak into Egypt.
9) 2 Egyptian military members were shot today.
What do you get out of all of that. I don't know, the only thing I can see right now is that it's a dirty game of politics that's aiming at pushing Egypt into some sort of a bloody swamp.
Who are the key players of the game right now ?, I have no idea.