Friday, February 20, 2009

The Favourites Post.

Favorite color: Aqua

Favorite perfume (guys): Tommy ( when going out with friends ), Burberry & the ultimate classic Drakar Noir

Favorite perfume (girls): -------- ( no idea )

Favorite clothes brand in general
: Next

Favorite person in the entire world: My mom & my younger brother

Favorite country: I love Egypt but Turkey comes second

Favorite car: BMW ( one day will be in my garage )

Favorite sport: Soccer ( cliche isn't it ). Although I loved Archery when I used to play it.

Favorite sport player: Michael Schumakher. ( a true legend )

Favorite spot in the World: I always dream of the Maldives.

Favorite animal: Horses and eagles.

Favorite movie: That's a long list.

Favorite singer: Fairouz & Asala.

Favorite day in the week
: Mondays ( no idea why is that )

Favorite time of the day: The afternoon.

Favorite holiday season: Eids

Favorite number: 5 & 6

Favorite food: My mom's come first. If it wasn't for her I would have been living in Italy long time ago.

Favorite chocolate
: Milk chocolate. If you ask me about brands, Aero.

Favorite cartoon: The jungle book.

Favorite blogger: not answering.

Favorite Flavor Ice Cream: Chocolate , chocolate & more chocolate.

Favorite Mobile Brand: I'm used to Nokia.

Favorite name: This is another long list. ( Youssef, Tareq, Osama, Yara, Rana ..... )

Favorite room in my house
: My room.

Favorite fruit: Mango

Favorite flower: mosh 3aref.

Favorite Quran Reciter
: Mishary Rashed, Al-3agamy & Tawfiq Al-saye3'.

Favorite Websit
e: Masrawy & wikipedia

No comments: