It's been around 4 years since I've last visited Kuwait. As a first impression it doesn't seem like it has changed alot. But before I state my first impression, right now while I'm writing this there's an earthquake taking place.
I guess Kuwait is greeting me or probably as we say in Egypt ( gebto ma3aya wana gyy ).
Here's my first impression :
1) Alot of private clinics, spas & law firms. This wasn't the case or wasn't even close 4 years ago.
2) Starbucks & Mc Donald's in almost every street and around every corner.
3) Ladies are using toooooooo much make-up and perfume.
4) Construction is taking a fast pace, lots of cranes and new buildings.
5) Streets are more crowded than what I know.
These are the first things I've noticed in after one day.
Hopefully, more to come soon