3ashan 7'ater Sou, here are more of the things I've noticed in my short visit to Kuwait:
1) Hospitals are still a wonderful oraganised place ( that's if you are a doctor ).
2) There's an increase in the number of Indians & Egyptians.
3) Although the it has always been the case that cheap labour live in an un-human conditions, it's my first time to bump into a beggar who isn't arabic speaking. Does this indicate anything about their conditions !!!!!!!!! I don't know
4) There has been an improvement in the quality of internet connections.
5) Avenues, a veeeeeeery big mall, is a cool place. Yet, I find it soul-less.
6) Ikea is a boring place, you have to go through the whole 2 storeys of the store to reach the exit.
7) It's becoming a more difficult task to find normal decent clothing ( where you are still in style, yet you aren't wearing cat walk clothing). Stores are selling waaaaaaaaay trendy ( cat-walkish as I call it ) outfits.
8) More & more Egyptians are starting to own 4WD cars.