Wednesday, June 27, 2007

There's another dimension called Earth.

Last week, I had a terrible GIT ( gastro-intestinal tract ) infection. I was really really sick. I was totally bed ridden and in a great deal of pain.
During the moments where I feel o.k , I'd open my computer and check my e-mails...etc. At one point I changed my status on that Facebook thing, stating that I'm really sick.
Usually friends tell you that they didn't know you were sick and stuff like that, when you meet them later and tell them about it. This time, I was sure they new.
Instead of receiving phone calls, I received writings on my wall........

As funny as it is , I'm starting to think that people are forgetting that there's another dimension called Earth where creatures called humans live .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salamat!

Haha, well I'm sick so often, a virtual "salamtek ya Sou" has become a norm for me. :p

Anyways, salamtak alf salama w matshofsh shar!

Belya said...

ALLAH yesallemek ya fandem ( mind my military language ).