Here are some of the things I've learned during that past year:
1) Always have a back-up plan for anything.
2) Everything in life is like a coin, has its two sides.
3) If I don't like you, this doesn't mean that I hate you.
4) Noone will help you achieve your goals, you'll have to fight for them.
5) Do what you do best and expect nothing in return. Trust me, everything will turn out for your best.
6) Keep your mouth shut as much as possible.
7) Four quarters doesn't necessarily make a whole one.
8) Not every smiling face is a happy one.
9) Respect is always a wining horse. Bet on it.
10) I will not ask you to be in my place, just stop making my life worse.